Urinary – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Winter Blend – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Weight – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
This tea is a delicious addition to a healthy eating and exercise plan.
The herb Cleavers is a natural diuretic that works on the lymphatic system and can help with water retention and oedema. Spearmint gives the tea a minty flavour but is also a digestive. Blended with Olive leaf, which is high in anti-oxidants and Green tea, which may stimulate the metabolism, this tea has many benefits. Metabolism means “breaking down food” so nourishing your body with nutritious food and ensuring good hydration by drinking sufficient filtered water every day plus dietary changes, like eliminating sugar, wheat, dairy and caffeine, and getting your walking shoes on, this tea can work really well. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Cleavers, Spearmint, Green tea, Olive leaf.