Tummy – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Weight – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Urinary – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from each 50 gm packet.
This herbal tea may assist with a range of urinary issues, including UTIs and cystitis. The Epilobium soothes the bladder, Pau D’Arco is anti-fungal and anti-septic and the Nettle and Siberian Ginseng may soothe the kidneys. This tea may also help to soothe painful UTI infections and may help with incontinence issues. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea blend that can help with various urinary issues including cystitis, UTI and prostate disorders
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.