When the going gets tough, the tough make a herbal tea! Everyone has stressful times in their life – it might be exam time at school, deadlines at work, difficult personal issues or trauma. Making a herbal tea can help during those difficult times as it is therapeutic and may help to deal with the issue at hand. In this blend, the Hawthorn leaf will regulate blood pressure because when we are stressed, our blood pressure rises. The Siberian Ginseng and Withania will calm down the adrenal glands and the herb, Yarrow will calm a stressed tummy. A stressed tummy is different to an upset tummy from food as the nerve endings end in the gut. That’s what causes butterflies in the tummy! Some customers have combined this tea with the Herbal Teas Australia CALM tea for an effective and delicious herbal tea blend. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may help to relax and settle the nerves during stressful and traumatic times
Absolutely no preservatives, colouring, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Hawthorn leaf, Siberian ginseng, Withania, Yarrow.