Herbal Teas Australia SLEEP tea is one of our most popular herbal tea blends – and that’s because it works! Skullcap is a herb that can help to stop “mind chatter”, which is possibly the most common complaint for those having difficulty getting enough quality sleep. Combined with Chamomile, Lemon balm and Passionflower, this blend helps to calm and relax the mind and induce a restful sleep and may have a sedative effect.Best consumed in the evening up to one hour before bed. Add a teaspoon of the loose leaf tea to a teapot (up to 1 litre capacity) and let steep for 5 – 10 minutes, and enjoy! These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
This is a good blend to give children who find it difficult to settle at night. Add some of the tea to warm almond milk and a little honey as a bedtime drink.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A relaxing herbal tea that may calm a busy mind & induce a restful sleep.
* May be helpful for children having difficulty settling at night
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Skullcap, Lemon balm, Chamomile, Passionflower.