This is a herbal tea that may be helpful for various skin issues such as acne, eczema and teenage pimples. The herbs are blood cleansing – Nettle (also known as stinging nettle), Yarrow and Burdock. The herb Spearmint adds a delicious minty taste while helping with any digestive issues as a result of improper diet, which may contribute to skin issues.
When I talk to customers about skin issues, I also discuss their diet. For people with eczema, it is important to cut out sugar. There is a real dynamic between sugar and the gut and sugar is always the common link when there is skin irritation. You can read more about skin issues on my website Blog “More than skin deep.”
For teenagers with acne, I recommend they eliminate dairy from their diet because their liver is not processing dairy fats and is using the skin to help to eliminate the fats. Drinking the skin tea to help clean the blood and replacing dairy with nut milks will make a significant difference.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea to help with skin issues such as acne & eczema; delicious and nutritive tonic especially helpful for teenagers
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Burdock, Nettle, Yarrow, & Spearmint