Restless Legs – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Skin – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Serenity – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Designed to relieve stress and tension, Herbal Teas Australia SERENITY tea is a feel good tea. The herbs Vervain and Damiana are “happy hippy herbs”, considered to be anti-depressive. Combined with the calming Lemon Balm and creamy Calendula, it is a happy tea that helps you feel calm and ready to face life’s challenges. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A happy tea to relieve stress and tension; a real feel good tea
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Damiana, Vervain, Lemon balm, Calendula.