* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
A simple herbal tea with the main ingredient, Oatstraw, which is a nerve tonic. Mixed with Peppermint for a delicious creamy flavour and the herb, Yarrow, which can help with the circulatory system. This is a herbal tea that may help settle the restless legs feeling. Taking a magnesium supplement at night will help as well ( restless legs is caused by a severe magnesium deficiency) and replacing caffeinated drinks with RESTLESS LEGS tea during the day. I suggest drinking RESTLESS LEGS tea during the day because for some people, Peppermint can be stimulating. (For some people it is calming)
This is what Keith of Bairnsdale had to say about it. “ I was doing a lot of driving and often had irritable legs. I’ve been drinking this tea for 18 months now and I just don’t get restless legs anymore. I drink it once a day after work but more sometimes because I like it. Highly recommend it.” Thanks Keith.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea to calm the restless leg feeling; can be a soothing nerve and digestive tonic to drink during the day
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Oatstraw, Yarrow & Peppermint.
Caution coeliacs: Oatstraw may contain traces of gluten.