Now with Carob Nibs!
The Red Chai tea is a caffeine-free chai made with Rooibos, the South African red bush plant, with the smooth addition of Carob nibs. Rooibos, the base for this Chai, is a native plant of South Africa. When the leaves are sun-dried, they turn a reddish brown colour, which gives Rooibos its name. It has a high antioxidant content, is high in vitamin C and mineral salts.
Mixed with the subtle flavours of Fennel and the chai spices of Cinnamon, ginger, cardamom pods, peppercorns and cloves, this is a refreshing chai drink that can enjoyed by adults and children.
Enjoy as a tea or as a chai latte. Ideal as a night-time chai that is not stimulating. Children also enjoy this brew. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A warming and refreshing spiced tea, caffeine-free chai tea
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Carob nibs are not only great tasting, they boost the antioxidant benefits of this tea and are rich in magnesium.
Ingredients: Organic Rooibos (caffeine-free), Carob nibs, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cardamom pods, Ginger root, Pepper & Cloves.