Out of stock
The Red Chai tea is a delicious caffeine-free chai made with Rooibos, the South African red bush plant. Rooibos, the base for this Chai, is a native plant of South Africa. When the leaves are sun-dried, they turn a reddish brown colour, which gives Rooibos its name. It has a high antioxidant content, is high in vitamin C and mineral salts.
Mixed with the subtle flavours of Fennel and the chai spices of Cinnamon, ginger, cardamom pods, peppercorns and cloves, this is a refreshing chai drink that can enjoyed by adults and children.
Enjoy as a tea or as a chai latte. Ideal as a night-time chai that is not stimulating. Children also enjoy this brew. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A warming and refreshing spiced tea, caffeine-free chai tea
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.