English Breakfast tea is probably among the most popular tea blends. It is a full-bodied, robust tea, usually served with milk and, as the name implies, traditionally served with breakfast.
A perennial favourite as a morning pick-me-up, Organic English Breakfast tea makes a relaxing and refreshing tea. Make it as a special treat on a Sunday morning or as your “go to” tea to start your day with energy and focus. Make the tea into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
From each packet you will get a minimum of 100 cups of tea which equals 15 cents per cup.
Ingredients: Organic English Breakfast tea.