* Great value with a min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
Spearmint and Peppermint leaves in this herbal tea combines to make a soothing and delicious blend that may help with digestive issues. With a peppery hint from a dash of Roasted Chicory root and Cinnamon, this herbal tea may help with indigestion, relieve heartburn and settle bloating. Made as an iced tea in summer or a warming winter drink, any time is a good time for this minty drink. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A delicious herbal tea with Spearmint and Peppermint that can soothe digestive upsets; especially helpful for indigestion, heartburn and bloating
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Spearmint leaves, Peppermint leaves, Roasted chicory root & Cinnamon.