Lemon Grass & Ginger Root – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Menopause – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Lucky Lemon – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Hot or cold, this is a delicious herbal tea. If you enjoy the taste of lemon, you will love this tea. Combining Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Verbena, Lemon Balm and Lemongrass, this tea is relaxing and calming. Customers have reported adding local honey to this tea to help with bronchial asthma. It is ideal as a hot winter infusion or as an iced tea in summer.
I love to cook with this blend, adding the herbs to breadcrumbs, rolling fillets of fish or chicken in the breadcrumbs and lightly frying. Or sprinkling the herbs on fish fillets and oven baking them.
A customer sent this testimonial by email: “ Love your LUCKY LEMON tea. Along with some local honey, it made my past week bearable with bronchial/asthma. Thanks so much.”
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A delicious blend of lemon herbs; calming and relaxing
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Verbena, Lemon Balm & Lemongrass.