Kidney & Gout Tea – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Hangover – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Hair – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
This herbal tea is designed to help strengthen and enrich thinning hair. The herbs, Rosemary, Horsetail, Birch and Nettle are all nutrient and mineral rich. If you are changing from chemical hair products to chemical-free products, make up the tea and use it as a hair rinse to help detoxify your hair. For dry, itchy scalps, massage the tea in to your hair after washing and allow to dry.
Always with hair loss, consider medications that may have side effects that cause hair loss. Also excessive caffeine consumption may also cause hair thinning/hair loss. The reason for this is that hair is mineral rich and with excessive caffeine consumption depleting the body’s mineral stores, the body will get rid of what it cannot support. Hair loss is not life threatening but it is a symptom.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A blend that contains mineral rich herbs to help strengthen and enrich thinning hair
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings ort sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Rosemary, Horsetail, Birch, Nettle leaves