Fatigue – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Kidney & Gout Tea – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Feminine Balance – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
Struggling with menstruation discomfort? Are your irregular hormones causing infertility issues? This herbal tea has been formulated to help regulate hormones and ease discomfort with the herbs Chaste berry (also called Vitex) and Dong Quai ( A Chinese herb). The herb Damiana helps to regulate the hormonal system and is considered a natural anti-depressant. The herbs Calendula and Lemon Myrtle may also help with painful periods. This tea may also be helpful for women who are dealing with infertility because of irregular hormones.
If you are suffering from painful periods, it would also be helpful to take a magnesium supplement from your health food store. Minimising sugar intake (see the Blog on “What is Candida Albicans) will also make a difference as our body uses a lot of our minerals to break down and cope with refined sugars. Drinking plenty of filtered water (min 2 litres a day) and minimising caffeine will also make a significant difference.These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may help to regulate hormones and ease menstrual discomfort and cramping
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Chaste berry (Vitex) Dong Quai, Damiana, Calendula, Lemon Myrtle.