Tired eyes from working on a computer? Dry eyes, itchy eyes, eye infection and conjunctivitis – Herbal Teas Australia EYES tea is an herbal tea blend that works both from drinking it and also making as an eye wash. The herb Eyebright can deal with most eye issues, Calendula herb is healing and Chamomile is soothing. Both Calendula and Chamomile are anti-inflammatory too. To relieve your tired, irritated itchy eyes, soak some cotton wool balls in cooled EYES tea and rest them on each eye. You will feel and look refreshed. EYES tea can also help to relieve the symptoms of congested sinuses. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea blend that may assist tired and irritated eyes.
* Especially soothing for eye infections, dry eye & conjunctivitis; ideal to drink and also use as an eye wash
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Eyebright, Calendula & Chamomile.