Acne Facial SteamJune 14, 2021
Oily Skin Facial SteamJune 14, 2021
Dry Skin Facial Steam
For a relaxing DIY facial, facial steaming is a refreshing and therapeutic way to remove impurities and
give your face a natural healthy glow.
It’s a DIY beauty treatment that can be done easily at home, especially relaxing after a stressful day.
Facial steam applications give you multiple skin health and beauty benefits. Regularly
applying warm steam to the face, the steaming can keep pores open and the natural oils
flowing freely. This prevents blockage or grime build-up.
Take your beauty routine to a whole new level with Herbal Teas Australia facial steaming blends.
Benefits of facial steaming:
- Can help to unclog blackheads, blemishes and acne prone skin
- Detoxifying your skin with a deep clean
- Help to hydrate & tone your skin
- Helps to calms your mind
- Increase your circulation
- Helps your skin look refreshed and renewed.
- Gives your skin a natural glow
- Adding herbs and flowers to the hot water releases their nutrient rich aromatic oils, which are absorbed by your skin.
How to do facial steaming
- Place a tablespoon of herbs into a heat resistant bowl,
- Add boiling water, let the mixture steep for a couple of minutes
- Wash your face with a gentle, natural (chemical-free) cleanser
- Sit with your face over the bowl and cover your head and the bowl with a towel.
- Close your eyes, inhale the beautiful healing fragrance.
- Relax and enjoy. 10m minutes should be the maximum time to steam.
- After facial steaming, you can apply a mask or rinse your face with warm water and relax.
- You can also choose to tone and moisturise your skin with natural (chemical-free) products
- Do this once a week.
Make a strong tea with the herbs and freeze into ice cubes. Add an ice cube to a facial steamer or bowl of steaming water.
To achieve a health, radiant skin, facial steaming should be combined with dietary changes and drinking the Herbal Teas Australia SKIN tea.
Helpful dietary hints:
Acne prone skin – cut out all dairy products. What is happening is that your liver cannot process milk fats and is using your skin to detoxify. Drinking the SKIN tea can help and replacing dairy milk with nut milks such as almond or coconut milk, or rice milk.
Oily skin –Puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and stress are all conditions that can cause the skin to become oily. And fast food.
Dry skin – Dry skin is an indication that you are dehydrated. Drink a min 2 litres of filtered water top achieve hydration.
Steaming herbs are herbal blends that can be used for facial steaming but can also be made into a herbal tea for drinking.
Acne Facial Steam Ingredients:
Basil, Burdock root, Calendula petals, Licorice root, Parsley, Rosemary
Oily skin Facial Steam Ingredients:
Lavender, Lemon Balm, Nettle, Sage leaves, Raspberry leaves, Thyme
Dry skin Facial Steam Ingredients:
Calendula petals, Chamomile flowers, Hibiscus flowers, Peppermint leaves, Rosebuds, Marshmallow root.