Breastfeeding – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Calm With Lavender – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Calm – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
A relaxing bedtime herbal tea for the whole family – especially for young children who are restless and unsettled at night-time. The herb Spearmint is delicious and can ease digestion issues and combines well with the creamy honey flavour of Calendula and the calming and sedative effect of Chamomile. Settle young children with a warm CALM tea after bath time for a relaxing, no-fuss bedtime. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately (add cold water to dilute for consumption by young children) or allow to cool completely and consume cold. It this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A relaxing, digestive herbal tea for the whole family
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Spearmint, Calendula, Chamomile.