Blood Balance – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Calm – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Breastfeeding – Herbal Tea
* Great value with a min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Having a packet of Herbal Teas Australia BREASTFEEDING tea on hand is vital for every breastfeeding mum. That’s because you never know when your milk supply might diminish during stressful times or when you are just plain tired. This lactation tea is formulated with herbs that naturally increases and enriches a healthy milk supply so that you can relax and enjoy your baby. The herbs are pleasant tasting and can also help to ease any colic or digestive issues for mother and baby. Ideal gift for new mums or add to a baby shower hamper.
The tea blend combines Blessed Thistle, considered the Mothers’ Milk herb, Fenugreek, Aniiseed & Alfalfa.
For more information, read the Blog about what herbs to avoid during Pregnancy. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* May support breastfeeding mums by helping to increase milk production
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Blessed thistle, Fenugreek, Aniseed, Alfalfa