* Great value with a min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
This is a delicious, nutrient rich herbal tea blend that may help to regulate blood pressure, whether it is high or low. Unlike medications, the herbs in BLOOD BALANCE tea help to balance circulation and blood pressure and is safe to drink even when taking blood pressure medications and during pregnancy. The tea has a natural sweetness from the Rosehips and a subtle soothing flavour of Lemongrass. Children love this nutrient rich tea and is a great alternative to sugary drinks. Make as a hot tea, or allow to cool and serve with ice cubes as an iced tea in hot weather. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that can help regulate blood pressure, whether it is low or high and can help with circulation
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Hibiscus flowers, Hawthorn leaf, Lemongrass, Rosehips