Out of stock
(ETA end of October)
An ideal tea for Chai lovers made with the king of tea – Ceylon black tea from Sri Lanka. Herbal Teas Australia BLACK CHAI is warming and refreshing with the rich flavours of cinnamon and licorice root and subtle under-tones of cloves and cardamom. Enjoy it as a tea or mixed as a chai latte. Make the tea into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf.
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A warming and refreshing spiced tea, rich in flavour
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.