Aches & Pains – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Blood Balance – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Alert – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
The ALERT tea is a great way to start your work day, for study times, or as a mid-afternoon “pick-me-up”. The herb Brahmi, often referred to as the “brain regenerator” helps with concentration and focus, combined with Ginkgo Biloba, which helps improve circulation to get blood pumping to the brain. Together these herbs can enhance the memory. These herbs are blended with stimulating and refreshing Peppermint and energising Yerba Mate, which also helps with mental focus. Yerba Mate is a traditional herb from South America and is said to offer the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea and the euphoria of chocolate”. South Americans call it “the drink of the gods” because of its energy and nutritional benefits. ALERT tea has all the ingredients to support a busy lifestyle and is also a good replacement for caffeinated drinks.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and has a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that can help get your mind into a good headspace for work or study. May help with circulation and memory
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Brahmi, Ginkgo Biloba, Peppermint leaves & Yerba Mate