Alert – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Aches & Pains – Herbal Tea
* Great value with a min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
Don’t put up with aching joints and painful muscles when a herbal tea blend from Herbal Teas Australia may ease your symptoms. Combining the anti-inflammatory spice, Turmeric, with the pain relieving properties of the herb White Willow Bark, the ACHES & PAINS tea is a great tasting herbal blend that may help to ease arthritic and joint pain. The benefits of the herbs Nettle, reputed to be a natural blood cleanser, and Yarrow helps make this a delicious, nourishing and easy way to put a spring back into your step. Turmeric has been used as a healing aid for thousands of years in Ayruvedic medicine, the ancient medicine of India, and is now becoming recognised as a valid natural treatment in Western countries for a variety of health issues. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and also have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
Caution: Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner if taking aspirin or anticoagulant medications. Both Turmeric and White Willow Bark are natural blood thinners.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may ease soreness & joint pain. Turmeric is widely known as an anti-inflammatory and White Willow Bark is reputed as a natural pain reliever
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Turmeric, White willow bark, Yarrow & Nettle.